"Ten Things I Know to Be True:
1. I have tried to die more times than I’d like to admit.
2. I think there is a reason why I keep failing. (I really hope there is a reason why I keep failing.)
3. I think maybe it’s not because I’m bad at dying, but because I’m really good at surviving.
4. Opening my veins did nothing to let the sadness out of me.
5. Being physically empty did not make me feel any less emotionally empty.
6. Deciding to get better was the hardest decision I’ve ever made.
7. Deciding to get sick again was the easiest.
8. I am not a soldier in this illness. I do not have to die for my cause.
9. I have shaky hands and weak knees, but that does not mean I am not strong.
10. I am not worthless."
maybe he won’t die in the movie
i love how we all know exactly what this post is about
ever wonder how different your life would be if that one thing never happened
this websites brief obsession with cotton eyed joe was so eerie and it couldn’t have played out any more perfectly because i am still left with two remaining questions:
- where did it come from
- where did it go
(Source: vagisodium, via heartson-firetonight)
my dog is named Lucky
and sometimes he escapes from our house, so we have to go get Lucky
and sometimes it’ll be dark out, and we’ll be up all night to get Lucky